Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TED

While I was researching a future blog regarding faith and religion (the impetus after a conversation with my Mom) I came across one of the neatest website. I'm not much of a surfer or even a techie and this site doesn't have have anything specifically to do with religion, but TED is a community of a plethora of ideas and issues I care about. Their moniker, which I love, is "ideas worth spreading". I encourage anyone who has even a shred of curiosity in their bones to check it out. I know many of you genius friends of mine will love the TED prize in particular. I will also put a link to it in my Hoots & Hollers section at right. Happy browsing.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Your the second person I have heard refer to "Ted" I check it our whenever I can. Pretty cool stuff here.
Thanks Dawn