Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hillyar (NB: sp)

Hillary Clinton is a skank. She thinks we're all dumb. She is a pathetic opportunist and a prevaricator. (I learned a new word reading The Heart of Darkness and wanted to use it. It means liar to save you the trouble of looking it up, Jerry :]) I hope she stays in the presidential race all the way till August. Her stories are so amusing I don't know what I'll do when she's not under a microscope. Hey, I bet if we did put her under a microscope we might find that she's actually a sow.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Dawn....I am laughing my ass off!
I was just reading it when I called Susanne in and said "Dam Dawn,(really, I love you..) why does she always use these words I have to look up.." Then I read on to find you gave me the meaning with my name and Susanne and I laughed our asses off! Many thanks for making my day!
Topic;... Yea the more she talks the more she looks like a window overlooking a trash heap. You can see right through her and what you see isn't pretty! this is another election I will not be proud of our president.