Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Living vicariously

I wish I could dance. I am highly uncoordinated and have precious little patience for such things that require skill, focus and dedication. In lieu of this deficiency my guilty pleasure is the TV program Dancing with the Stars. It's lame. I'm lame. But I'm so impressed with these diverse and busy people, many of whom have never danced before, having to learn (and hope to perfect) a routine every week in order to advance to the next grueling week of competition. I have been a die hard fan for the last few seasons but I think my stint is over. I just caught the line-up of stars scheduled for this season and all I have to say is who are they? Part of the fun is watching obscure has-been celebs make a foolish comeback. I'm cheering for Priscilla Presley but I don't think I'll be watching.

1 comment:

nitty said...

If you don't watch, who will I talk to about it?