Friday, July 4, 2008

Over the Moon

I'm going to Africa!!!.....And beyond.

I HIGHLY recommend Jim Harlan at Uncommon Adventures to unleash the adventurer in you. I cannot say enough about his passion and willingness to make dreams come true. Everyone I've talked to who's traveled under Jim's direction has said it was the best trip of their life. He customizes trips based on who you are, what you like to do, how you like to travel and (importantly) what your budget is. I was agonizing when I thought there was a chance I wouldn't be making this trip but Jim knew how important is was to us and made it happen. I hope to be able to afford to make a really snazzy trip every other year since there's so much world to cover and traveling is my passion. Jim is so knowledgeable and has personally been everywhere he suggests so he knows just how to make your experience ultimate.

No comments: