Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Victor Victoria

Lusty or Lesbo?

There was a time I would have stayed in and cried my eyes out refusing to let anyone see me like this but the beauty of being 40 allows for perspective. It's a little androgynous given my harsh features but it'll grow. I have bigger things to care about. For instance, I heard a story today that one of our nitwit councilmembers wants to hold local supermarkets responsible for the theft of their grocery carts. Ha! It turns out police policy is to book anyone caught with a shopping cart - many of whom do not have i.d. much less an address and, therefore, impossible to ticket. Arresting these petty thieves is obviously an arduous and expensive process keeping our police from catching bad guys but I'm not understanding the logic behind fining the stores. If the city officers were more conscientious about guarding the purse and able to manage the exorbitant budget given them they wouldn't have to waste energy on such ridiculousness.

No comments: